Pages

Chaos Rage - Free MMO Game!

Rename Stadium In Top Eleven

In my previous post, I've mentioned about how the latest update can allow you to change your player's particular. In this post, I'll guide you through how to edit your Stadium's name.

Rename Your Stadium

First of all, go to Stadium. Once you are inside, just click the Top Right hand corner. There will be an arrow to expand the menu.


After you've expanded, you'll be able to see the Edit box at the top right hand side. Just click it, you will be able to see:


This page allows you to edit your stadium's name. However do take note, it'll cost you 5 Tokens to change the name. Again, I find this quite useless. I will rather spend my Tokens on players.

So what about you? What name will you give to your stadium? Let me know in the comments below.